Marceline
ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE

How busy will it be on... ?

Author Topic: How busy will it be on... ?  (Read 231773 times)

k

• Be our guest
Re: How busy will it be on... ?
« Reply #1080 on: December 14, 2018, 10:16:01 PM »
Yikes. I was afraid of that answer, but we don't have much of a choice in terms of dates. I guess it really would be best to go for 2 days to give us more chance to try the popular rides.
EMH is the answer, at least that would get some things out of the way before the epic crowd.
Thank you for the answers. :)

JMB

• Give a little whistle
« Reply #1081 on: December 14, 2018, 11:20:33 PM »
Yikes. I was afraid of that answer, but we don't have much of a choice in terms of dates. I guess it really would be best to go for 2 days to give us more chance to try the popular rides.
EMH is the answer, at least that would get some things out of the way before the epic crowd.

Are you planning on going as day visitors?  I ask as I believe EMH are only available to those staying in a Disney hotel or with APs.

k

• Be our guest
« Reply #1082 on: December 22, 2018, 11:06:07 PM »

Are you planning on going as day visitors?  I ask as I believe EMH are only available to those staying in a Disney hotel or with APs.

Sorry it took me a while to reply to this. We are planning to get APs, so EMH should be applicable. 😊

ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE