Just returned from a 3-day stay with two family members new to Disney.
We had a great time as always but there were a couple of issues this time that we're a little disappointing.
1) On both our stays in Davy Crockett ranch (September 18 and October 19) the hot tub has been closed. We really needed it to rest tired legs. Have we just been unlucky or is the tub always closed this time of the year?
2) The safety deposit box was closed and locked again on our arrival. Last time we stayed here we had the same issue and to get it resolved somebody had to come to the cabin to open it. We didn't find it particularly easy to use as the instructions were not clear and didn't seem to tie up with the keypad.
3) The towel hire is in the shop, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense when you're heading to the pool. Also it was disappointing to have to rent one.
4) The travelators from the car park were not working at any time and we had an elderly lady in our group (82) who really could have benefitted from this. We had bought a wheelchair with us just in case and it was a good thing we did.
5) We missed not having USB sockets. Minor point and we managed perfectly well with normal plugs but it is convenient when you only need to charge your phone.
All in all though amazing and we have two new Disney converts!