Marceline
ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE

New president for Disneyland Paris

Author Topic: New president for Disneyland Paris  (Read 303 times)

ForeverDreaming

• Give a little whistle
Disneyland Hotel Upgrade
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2018, 09:47:45 PM »
Iíve just returned from a stay in the Disneyland hotel and was told by the lady at reception that once the New York has been redone and turned into a 5 star hotel, work will then begin on the Disneyland hotel and it will be turned into a palace and the number of rooms will decrease with prices increasing. This might be covered elsewhere but I hadnít heard of them upgrading the hotel further and reducing the number of rooms.

She also mentioned that as part of the upgrade to the New York the Disneyland hotel would absorb the customers and therefore they were removing the counter service breakfast option and changing it to the hotel which I didnít completely understand as counter service breakfast is being stopped for all the Disney hotels and moving back to the hotel.

On a separate note, I had asked about the counter service breakfast when booking the half board package and was told that if you had stayed in the Disneyland Hotel 10 times they upgrade you and it would then be breakfast in the hotel. I donít think I have met anyone who has stayed there 10 times so it seems on the high side to me but useful to know.

ForeverDreaming

• Give a little whistle
Disneyland hotel upgrade
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2018, 11:58:11 PM »
Iíve just returned from a stay in the Disneyland hotel and was told by the lady at reception that once the New York has been redone and turned into a 5 star hotel, work will then begin on the Disneyland hotel and it will be turned into a palace and the number of rooms will decrease with prices increasing. This might be covered elsewhere but I hadnít heard of them upgrading the hotel further and reducing the number of rooms.

She also mentioned that as part of the upgrade to the New York the Disneyland hotel would absorb the customers and therefore they were removing the counter service breakfast option and changing it to the hotel which I didnít completely understand as counter service breakfast is being stopped for all the Disney hotels and moving back to the hotel.

On a separate note, I had asked about the counter service breakfast when booking the half board package and was told that if you had stayed in the Disneyland Hotel 10 times they upgrade you and it would then be breakfast in the hotel. I donít think I have met anyone who has stayed there 10 times so it seems on the high side to me but useful to know.

ForeverDreaming

• Give a little whistle
Disneyland Hotel Upgrade
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2018, 09:58:42 AM »

ForeverDreaming

• Give a little whistle
Disneyland Hotel Upgrade
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2018, 12:57:03 PM »

ForeverDreaming

• Give a little whistle
Disneyland Hotel Upgrade
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2018, 12:58:06 PM »

namita

previous park programmes
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2018, 08:36:08 PM »
Hello
Where do I find old park programmes I want one from June 2018 from marvel season to try and help with planning for first week in 2019. Do programmes follow a set pattern for shows / meet and greet timings etc? Would just like to try and plan meals accordingly. Thanks in advance x

namita

previous park programmes
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2018, 08:37:09 PM »
Hello
Where do I find old park programmes I want one from June 2018 from marvel season to try and help with planning for first week in 2019. Do programmes follow a set pattern for shows / meet and greet timings etc? Would just like to try and plan meals accordingly. Thanks in advance x

namita

previous park programmes
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2018, 08:38:42 PM »
Hello

MissChristmas

eeeeKKK ONLY 4 Days to go - what do i need to know???
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2018, 09:29:33 PM »
Hey never posted before looking for any help guidence got 2 days at the park 3 days in Paris for Flights and Transfers inc and 2 breakfasts and eve meal tickets. Staying at Au Natuel.

Thanks for your help x

DLRP Roundup!

• You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!
    • http://dlrpr.com
twst
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2018, 07:58:08 PM »
tests

DLRP Roundup!

• You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!
    • http://dlrpr.com
testing
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2018, 08:11:04 PM »
test

ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE