Marceline
ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE

Meeting Characters via an App

Author Topic: Meeting Characters via an App  (Read 2584 times)

nathalie

• You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!
    • Lion King collection
Re: Meeting Characters via an App
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2019, 02:33:18 AM »
Used the app last October for the Minnie in Paris meet.
I was inside the building and it kept saying 'too far from location' haha!

I like you don't have to line up an hour before the meet starts, just make sure you are at the location when the slots open, but they need a working app / decent network.

Boyfriend finally got through.

Calling the numbers was... *sigh* a waste of breath from the CM.
She wasn't saying them loud enough, so people were starting to hurdle around her, because no one could hear her.

Maybe a digital board showing the numbers?
It works at the butcher.

It would be a great system if they can improve on it. At that time we were there, the system they had in place failed.

JMB

• Give a little whistle
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2019, 10:25:52 PM »
Used the app at the end of December and found it very simple to use but certainly not without its faults.  There is a link to the app on the park guide which I'm sure most people will pick up, and there is WiFi so only a problem if you don't have a smartphone.

The app allows you to book within the vicinity of the park, I managed to book waiting to get into the car park and the availability was good if you get on there at 9.45am.

Biggest problem was that on 2 of the 3 occasions I booked a meet, the number didn't exist when we got there at the allowed time.  Thankfully the CMs were used to this happening and still let us through

Thaliel

• Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
  • Spots on!
    • Refugium
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2019, 02:39:56 PM »
I wish that app would at least work the way it should. I did get a spot in line for buzz last time, and it did tell me "It's your turn soon", but when I appreached the CMs, I could not find my ticket number anywhere on that app, it should tell you to make a screenshot or something so you have the number ready
<-Plz click

ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE