Marceline
ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE

Disney world Florida trip

Author Topic: Disney world Florida trip  (Read 1153 times)

amywayne2701

• Hakuna Matata
Disney world Florida trip
« on: February 18, 2018, 09:14:46 AM »
Hi we are wanting to book a trip to Disneyworld Florida for Oct/Nov 2019. When is the Disney website likely to release the prices and be able to book ?
Thanks
Amy

Zee79

• Substitutiary Locomotion
Re: Disney world Florida trip
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 09:41:19 AM »
I was wondering the same thing, I was going to look again after Easter. I priced up this year so could get a rough idea but then gave up as I needed to know exactly how much especially since hubby not great at putting the money away monthly haha and this was going to be a trip of a lifetime that will stretch us and yesterday got a great deal through a travel agent and we are booked for July next year !!!!! I actually cried in the Travel agents as this has been a dream since I was 5! I'm finally getting to go ;D
We aren't staying in a Disney hotel but one in Lake Buena Vista 2 miles from Disney world.

norhel

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 10:04:21 AM »
Hi we are wanting to book a trip to Disneyworld Florida for Oct/Nov 2019. When is the Disney website likely to release the prices and be able to book ?
Thanks
Amy

Found this one for you:
https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/when-can-i-book-2019-walt-disney-world-vacation-packages.htm
3 trips to DLP, 2 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

amywayne2701

• Hakuna Matata
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 10:25:19 AM »
Thank you both for your replies. We are looking at booking indirect flights as when looking at this year's packages it saves well over 1000 by flying from Manchester to JFK then JFK to Orlando then doing the same but the other way round going home. Has anyone done this before ?

Zee79

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 11:11:14 AM »
Hubby was looking at indirect flights so could keep price down and I was looking to fly from London to keep price down but managed to get a direct flight from Manchester. It was over a grand cheaper to stay in the hotel we have booked than staying in all stars where we were looking, my kids aren't bothered about not staying 'onsite' they just glad we are going and for a fortnight.

ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE