Marceline
ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE

A family trip to Algonquin park

Author Topic: A family trip to Algonquin park  (Read 1347 times)

Donald01

• Be our guest
A family trip to Algonquin park
« on: October 10, 2017, 08:45:06 AM »
Hi,

I am planning to take my family for a trip. I want to get away from all tensions and the busy schedules of daily life. I want to relax and at the same time, enjoy with my family. So, I am in search of a suitable place.

My friend suggested me an Algonquin park tour. From his experience, he told that the place is best for people of all age group to enjoy. Especially for children, it's a place to learn too. as per the information, the park protects a variety of natural, cultural, and recreational features and values. As one of the largest provincial parks, Algonquin Park is biologically diverse with more than 1,000 vascular plant species and more than 200 vertebrates.

So, the place is beautified by nature itself. I think it would be the best place for a three-day trip. Do you have any other suggestions?

The museum, wildlife, and other activities like biking, hiking, and fishing are other attraction points. Actually, I don't have any experience of visiting the place. But, I am excited to hear all these from him. if you have visited the place before, please share your experience. And if you have other suggestions, please let me know it too. Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE