I was just wondering if you had any advice/experience about the following, especially those who've performed at Disneyland Paris: I passed all three rounds in an audition in March for face, parade and character work and am still waiting to hear any news. Do you know if it would be helpful to follow up in an email or letter in the mail saying that I'm still really keen to work for them? Or is it best to wait for them to contact you first? I'm just wondering what the best way is to get some kind of update in what the chances still are of a contract available, and how I'm hoping to make decisions about some other things in life but how it's all up in the air with holding out for Disneyland Paris.
It's hard to know how many other people they've taken into the talent pool, if most contracts have already been given out, whether or not they're fine with you contacting them about these things to show persistence etc.
Please let me know what you think.