ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE

Oops I booked it again...!

Author Topic: Oops I booked it again...!  (Read 2734 times)

Ohana

• Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
Oops I booked it again...!
« on: June 01, 2016, 12:20:39 AM »
Sorry, not sorry, because I've officially put down my deposit for WALT DISNEY WORLD!!! Going September next year, staying at the All Star Sports resort, and purchased the DDP alongside. I also get a $200 Disney Dollars gift card, free memory maker and whatever other fun extras come with a WDW package - oh and the DDP was at a reduced price because I upgraded from the free breakfast plan! I think we got it at a really good deal of 2500 for 14 nights! Just got to book flights, universal orlando tickets and save up our money for spends now!

I cannot even explain how excited I am because not only am I going to be living the dream at the ultimate Disney resort, but I'll also FINALLY be travelling to America and this excites me in ways you cannot even begin to understand. I'm definitely going to reserve a day of shopping and doing Target, Wal Mart, Sephora, Hot Topic, Bath and Body Works.. seriously this is going to be incredible!

It means no more spending my money on loads of random rubbish that I usually do and having to save save save hard but gosh darnit it's going to be so worth it.

Expect many posts of planning and questions. And thanks for all the help so far on booking the trip :D
()

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

msRavenswood

• Substitutiary Locomotion
  • Hurry back... hurry back...
Re: Oops I booked it again...!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 06:53:47 AM »
Oooh, how exciting! I hope you have a wonderful time!  :D

div129

• Give a little whistle
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 08:24:59 AM »
That's awesome! :D did you book through the Disney site itself?

norhel

• Substitutiary Locomotion
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 10:02:13 AM »
Have a great time!
I've  stayed at All Star Sport twice before. Nice resort.
Do I understand you correct that you haven't been to the US before?
3 trips to DLP, 2 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Ohana

• Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 10:31:54 AM »
Yeah I booked it with WDW themselves, and nope never been to the US before. Next September can't come quick enough!
()

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

bad-pink-tink

• You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!
    • http://www.home.mjjstreet.com
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2016, 11:42:24 AM »
oooh a newbie USA visitor, you are just going to love every minute of the adventure.

Im off the California in a few weeks and I have planned my shopping day too. Hot Topic is my favourite shop, there is just sooo much I want to buy there, I wish they had a UK / Irish shop.

Walmart is an experience too. I buy Ranch Dressing to bring home. Be warned though American chocolate is very different, even if it looks like the same as ours. I always bring Irish chocolate with me. Target is more like Tesco or Sainsburys, where as Walmart is more like Co Op or Morrisons. American people will go to Target before Walmart, and will look at you odd when you want to go to Walmart, lol. My American friends think it hilarious that I ask them to bring me there :)

Sephora is amazing, you will just get lost in there, might be an idea to sent your boyfriend somewhere to wait for you, lol, maybe in The Apple Store if there is one or J Crew Mens shop

Bath and Body Works is kinda like The Body shop. Other shops I usually go to are Victoria Secret / Pink, Abercrombie, Icing (similar to Claires) Forever 21 , American Girl,

The main department stores are Macys and Nordstrom. Some places also have a branch of Barneys and Bloomingdales. If you like cheap and cheerful Primark, the American version is JC Pennys, cheap and cheerful shoes can be found in Payless. For runners shopping check out Sketchers, Vans and Converse.

Theres lots more but thats all I can think of right now :)
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE