ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE

Where to book?

Author Topic: Where to book?  (Read 3213 times)

Little mermaid 240

• Hakuna Matata
Where to book?
« on: November 15, 2015, 11:13:04 AM »
Hi

My daughter is on a student exchange this school year from a university in Scotland.  Her friend and her want to go to Disneyworld travelling from Memphis and returning to DC!  The Disneyworld website will only show flights from the UK! 

Any ideas how to get the USA website? Or is there somewhere else to sort out the bookings?  They would like to stay on site as they don't have transport!

Any help or tips would be gratefully received!  :) Thank you x
Little Mermaid x

norhel

• Substitutiary Locomotion
Re: Where to book?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 11:30:27 AM »
At the top of the WDW you should be able to change the country/language.
Regarding booking, have they considered to only book the WDW hotel on the WDW site, and use sites like Expedia or Google Flight and book flights independently?
At Google Flights you are able to check prices and routes with multiple airports (and there you can also bee sent to the carriers website to book).
3 trips to DLP, 2 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

norhel

• Substitutiary Locomotion
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 11:47:47 AM »
By the way, you can also use online travel agency like Dreams Unlimited Travel to book the WDW stay.
Dreams Unlimited is certified Disney experts.
And for your daughter and friend I strongly suspect that their best option is to book flights independently.
3 trips to DLP, 2 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

bad-pink-tink

• You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!
    • http://www.home.mjjstreet.com
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 11:59:57 AM »
I totally agree about booking flights separately. I use www.skyscanner.com  This is the link for USA Walt Disney World website https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ I would just book the hotel with Disney.

Some things to consider for Walt Disney World

Most meals need to be booked in advance, unlike Disneyland Paris and California. Restaurant reservations are highly sought after, and the more popular restaurants reservations usually get booked up around the 100 day mark from arrival date

Fastpass+
Almost all rides and attractions are on the Fastpass system. This is an electronic system linked to individual wristbands called Magic Bands. Just like the restaurant reservations, the electronic Fastpass need to be booked in advance around the 100 day mark from arrival date
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Little mermaid 240

• Hakuna Matata
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2015, 07:21:12 PM »
Thank you for your tips I've passed them on thanks x
Little Mermaid x

ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE