1) We're looking at getting 4 annual passports (possibly dream), how long will we be in the AP office?
Hum. Depends. It can be a bit crowded on full days or if they don't have that many counters in use. Usually you ensign at the welcome desk, they can tell you then how long to wait approximately. I never waited more than 10 minutes.
If it's your turn, it'll take about good 5 minutes for each AP to produce, depending on your skills in french speaking and spelling (english native speakers are rare there). So it can get a bit time-consuming for them to acquire your data. Bring a smile, as they will take the photo as the last action :-)
2) Where is the AP office on the map, i know it's near discoveryland but i haven't been able to locate it yet
Look here: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/today/2007/04/ ... aps-05.jpg
This is the new park map, AP office is almost in the middle, very next to the central plaza towards Discoveryland, marked on the map in a white box named "Annual Passport Office" :-) It's at the back of Buzz Lightyear's Laser Blast and vis-à-vis the Royal Castle Stage where Winnie the Pooh's show is taking place.
Another question that wasn't not asked, but might be relevant:
Should you consider getting sponsored, remember: you'll need someone else whose AP is at least 1 month old! So you might want to ask your friends in time if they want to sponsor you. They'll be happy about this!
Actual possible AP discounts:
- 10% for getting sponsored
- 15% for shareholders and their family
- 20% for family APs (5 APs / same address)
- combination of 15% and 20% possible!