ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE

Eurostar questions and travel updates

Author Topic: Eurostar questions and travel updates  (Read 142052 times)

moopmoop93

• Give a little whistle
Re: Eurostar questions and travel updates
« Reply #660 on: September 02, 2017, 08:23:11 AM »
Last time I travelled on Eurostar in premier seating the meal on the way back was 3 light dishes, glass of wine and cup of tea. I've just read on their Facebook page someone complaining about the fact that their meal was a goody bag with quiche, a cake and a can of pop!
Admittedly it is a few years ago since I've travelled however I'm going next week and booked premier seating at a cost of nearly 400 for 2 of us and I assumed the food would be the same. Seems little point in paying for anything other than standard seating if the meal provided has now reduced to such an extent.
Has anyone travelled recently and had this so called goody bag rather than a meal?

I'm travelling a week on Monday in standard premier so I can let you know then? X
Sequoia Lodge - Sierra Lodge Aug 2006
Sequoia Lodge - Montanna Room (upgraded to GFC rooms for free) Feb 2014
Sequoia Lodge -Lodges Feb 2015

SJH1979

• Give a little whistle
« Reply #661 on: October 04, 2017, 11:47:21 AM »
I am just buying our tickets from Ebbsfleet to DLP.
1 adult and 2 kids
Through Eurostar for Premier tickets, this is 524.

I am buying Interail passes for 159. And then booking our seats through Eurostar for 33.50 pp each way. (Premier again).
This works out at 360 for exactly the same seats.

Has anyone else had experience with Interail passes?

Jules Verne

• Give a little whistle
« Reply #662 on: November 23, 2017, 01:51:01 AM »
Last time i got the euro star to DLP they gave me park tickets etc on the station in the UK, does this still happen ?
I had to book the train directly to DLP separately though because i only needed it for the outward journey 

Dolph7800

• Hakuna Matata
    • http://www.keepinthefaith.co.uk
« Reply #663 on: November 24, 2017, 04:56:46 PM »
Last time i got the euro star to DLP they gave me park tickets etc on the station in the UK, does this still happen ?
I had to book the train directly to DLP separately though because i only needed it for the outward journey

Got them on the direct train when we went in Feb. A cast member will come round and find you. In a completely random order though which can't help them getting it done quickly. If they run out of time near the end of the journey, they'll put a tannoy message out to go see the CM in whatever coach they are in.

Jules Verne

• Give a little whistle
« Reply #664 on: November 24, 2017, 11:24:14 PM »
I had to book my eurostar tickets for DLP separately because i only need it for the outward journey but it is still the direct service to DLP, can i arrange it with Disney to get my tickets etc on the train ?

Dolph7800

• Hakuna Matata
    • http://www.keepinthefaith.co.uk
« Reply #665 on: November 25, 2017, 01:02:59 PM »
I had to book my eurostar tickets for DLP separately because i only need it for the outward journey but it is still the direct service to DLP, can i arrange it with Disney to get my tickets etc on the train ?

I've always booked trains direct with Eurostar rather than with Disney, and we still got the tickets on the train. We always had Disney Express whether that made a difference?

grovesie

• You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!
« Reply #666 on: November 26, 2017, 03:32:08 PM »
The park tickets etc are given to passengers on the train who have paid for the Disney Express service.
Santa Fe 04
Disneyland 08
Cheyenne 09
Disneyland 09
Cheyenne 10
Newport Bay 10
Cheyenne 11
Disneyland hotel 11
Disneyland hotel 12
Disneyland Hotel 12
WDW- Dolphin resort March 13
Disneyland Hotel Dec 13
Sequoia Feb 14
Cheyenne April 14
Disneyland hotel Jul 14
New York Hotel Oct 14
WDW Mar 15
Sequoia Jul 15
Disneyland Hotel Dec 15
Disneyland Hotel Feb 17

dc10101

• Be our guest
« Reply #667 on: June 13, 2018, 10:31:44 PM »
Hi,

Going in Jan when the direct train doesn't run does anyone have any tips or advice on travelling to DLP from London non direct, pros/cons of Eurostar to Lille & change vs Eurostar to Paris & RER vs Drive?

Thanks!

Ravenseye

• Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
« Reply #668 on: September 03, 2018, 11:37:01 AM »
I'm researching our Spring trip and the Premier price is coming out at such a great price when booking direct. I have previously booked both direct with Eurostar and via Disney official site. Booking via a third party site is maybe gonna be a tad over the actual price your seat is worth, just for the convenience (?) hmmmm when money is tight it's so much more economical to book direct.
What have others found during their trip planning?
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE