ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE

Favorite character meal?

Author Topic: Favorite character meal?  (Read 421 times)

MinniesTeaParty

• Give a little whistle
Favorite character meal?
« on: September 13, 2018, 04:49:57 PM »
We are headed back to DLP in November. We've visited twice before but never booked our dining early enough to get a reservation for a character meal. My daughter is 5, and she loves princesses and Mickey and Minnie and friends. Does anyone have any recommendations for a favorite character meal? Based on character interaction, food, or ambience? We all enjoy good food and are fairly adventurous eaters.

I was leaning towards booking dinner at Inventions for after the park closes. We arrive on a Sunday but I don't think we could arrive early enough for brunch. Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences to share? Thanks.

loladelorean

• You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!
Re: Favorite character meal?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 11:30:30 AM »
We always go to Inventions now and I think it's well worth the money for the character interaction, the service and the quality of the food. We've never had a bad experience, in fact we tend to end up staying for ages having a good laugh with the characters and eating until we can barely walk. Looking forward to brunch there for the first time during our November trip!
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
 Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE