Marceline
ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE

Lineberty, Mastercard benefits & Rendez-vous Gourmand

Author Topic: Lineberty, Mastercard benefits & Rendez-vous Gourmand  (Read 182 times)

rocker

• Hakuna Matata
Lineberty, Mastercard benefits & Rendez-vous Gourmand
« on: August 12, 2018, 10:56:56 PM »
Me & my little lady are off to DLP in 3 weeks...whoop!
Annual passes about to expire so probably our last trip for a while  :'(

Anyway...

1. Has anyone used Lineberty for the character meets...Any tips on how it works & who you can meet using this facility?

2. Same question for the new Mastercard benefits.  Despite some Googling, there seems to be precious little info out there.  Can anyone tell me...
What shows I can get reserved seating for?
Do I just turn up & flash my Mastercard or do I need to do some sort of pre booking?
Are the Mastercard reserved seats that good?

3. Rendez-vous Gourmand
Looking forward to some differant food options in HS.  Anyone tried the Rendez-vous Gourmand offerings? - how was it, tasty? decend sized portions?  Also, do the Rendez-vous Gourmand stalls give an annual pass discount?

Any advice appreciated.
Ta

NCC1701Q

• You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!
Re: Lineberty, Mastercard benefits & Rendez-vous Gourmand
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 02:50:02 PM »
1. Sorry, can't help you there
2. You need to go to Studio Guest Services (on the day you want to use them) and get the tickets by showing your Mastercard. The seats are quite good and the advantage is you can turn up like 5 minutes before the show and still get seats. That's a big timesaver!
3. The portions are quite good and some stuff is even cheaper than if you buy it in a regular stall (e.g. 500ml water is 3,49 from DLP itself but 3,00 from a Rendez-vous Gourmand-stall). We tried the pancakes, pretzels and fries with fricandel and they were all very tasty!

Enjoy!

ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE