Marceline
ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE

Reintroduction: 10 years of Magic!

Author Topic: Reintroduction: 10 years of Magic!  (Read 116 times)

Pete's Dragon

• Substitutiary Locomotion
Reintroduction: 10 years of Magic!
« on: July 13, 2018, 04:54:15 PM »
Hello,

I am Pete's Dragon and I have a serious addiction to all things Disney!

I've just noticed that it's been 10 years since I joined this forum. 10 Years !!!! I really do wonder where the time has gone. I've made some great friends here (sadly they are no longer around on a regular basis).

I've noticed a lot of changes in the time I've been here. There used to be a lot more games and interactions between the members (I'm calling you out Javey74 to get things going again .......) . Sadly it's mainly Q&A type posts now, but generally everyone is happy and pleasant.

Anyway, here's to another 10 years.

norhel

Re: Reintroduction: 10 years of Magic!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 05:58:22 PM »
Hello,

I am Pete's Dragon and I have a serious addiction to all things Disney!

I've just noticed that it's been 10 years since I joined this forum. 10 Years !!!! I really do wonder where the time has gone. I've made some great friends here (sadly they are no longer around on a regular basis).

I've noticed a lot of changes in the time I've been here. There used to be a lot more games and interactions between the members (I'm calling you out Javey74 to get things going again .......) . Sadly it's mainly Q&A type posts now, but generally everyone is happy and pleasant.

Anyway, here's to another 10 years.

Congratulations with the 10 years!  :D
Sadly it's pretty quiet here now yes.
3 trips to DLP, 2 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Zee79

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 08:09:51 PM »
Ive been a member for 6 years and have noticed it becoming quieter as of late but I still like to visit here moreso than other forums.

msRavenswood

• Hurry back... hurry back...
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 08:50:27 PM »
10 years, WOW! I really wish the forum was more active, but I guess most people rely on Facebook groups nowadays.

ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE