ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE

DLP News Update #55: Christmas, Villages Nature, Marvel Rumours, FanDaze, DLH

Author Topic: DLP News Update #55: Christmas, Villages Nature, Marvel Rumours, FanDaze, DLH  (Read 1245 times)

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

• You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!
    • http://dedicatedtodlp.com
The show has changed, but only in name. So welcome to the first ever Disneyland Paris News Update video! I was at the Disney FanDaze presentation 2 weeks ago and stayed in the Disneyland Hotel, so there’s that to talk about. Villages Nature had it’s grand opening and there were some familiar characters present. There’s a load of Marvel rumours doing the rounds and a brand new Christmas teaser. The Starspeeder 1000 makes an appearance and there’s some data and Wi-Fi chat. A packed show of Disneyland Paris news, rumours and discussion.

Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

Colbert

• Give a little whistle
Noob here so thanks for the great vlog. Most exciting for me was the Christmas teaser as I'm heading over in December. So glad I'm going before the Star Wars takeover next year  :-X Not interested in Marvel either so a bummer if they start incorporating more of that into the parks, unless it's replacing random non-Disney stuff as you said.

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

• You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!
    • http://dedicatedtodlp.com
Welcome Colbert!

I don't know of any new Star Wars coming next year? We have the return of Season of the Force but that's only for a couple of months. I take it you'd like Hyperspace Mountain to lose the Star Wars overlay?
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

Samninetysix

• Substitutiary Locomotion
I'll be so pee'd off if they change TOT to Guardians. It would be the nail in the coffin for me on that attraction. Not everybody is hugely fond of Guardians and Marvel, younger guests maybe but not everyone. TOT is one of the few attractions that get me into studios parc, I think if they took that away, personally there'd be little or no point in spending money in that parc

ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE