Marceline
ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE

Problem with the Website?

Author Topic: Problem with the Website?  (Read 1898 times)

Mushu_Stitch

• Give a little whistle
Problem with the Website?
« on: March 03, 2016, 06:44:49 pm »
So I found this forum through DLP Guide so often when logging in I have a little browse at the website (normally to look at the pictures and wish I was on my way there again  :D ). I've noticed that it doesn't seem to have been updated for a while and wondered why? Is there a problem with the website?

The main red flag is the calendar with the park hours. The whole of March onwards says TBC even though it's already the 3rd?! I also use the closed attractions list a lot in the run up to my visit (next one in May) and again that only shows up to the end of February.

DLP Guide is my first stop for all my Disney planning so anyone know what's going on with the website?

norhel

• Substitutiary Locomotion
Re: Problem with the Website?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 06:50:36 pm »
So I found this forum through DLP Guide so often when logging in I have a little browse at the website (normally to look at the pictures and wish I was on my way there again  :D ). I've noticed that it doesn't seem to have been updated for a while and wondered why? Is there a problem with the website?

The main red flag is the calendar with the park hours. The whole of March onwards says TBC even though it's already the 3rd?! I also use the closed attractions list a lot in the run up to my visit (next one in May) and again that only shows up to the end of February.

DLP Guide is my first stop for all my Disney planning so anyone know what's going on with the website?

The only idea I have, is that you also can send a pm to Anthony,  witch runs DLP Guide.
http://www.magicforum.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=7
3 trips to DLP, 2 to WDW

Mushu_Stitch

• Give a little whistle
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 06:57:48 pm »
The only idea I have, is that you also can send a pm to Anthony,  witch runs DLP Guide.
http://www.magicforum.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=7

Thanks, I'll give that a go  :)

tigger1974

• Hakuna Matata
  • Tiggers are wonderful things !
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 11:12:58 pm »
It seems that the website is slowly starting to update,  the opening hours and closed attractions are now showing up to May. The restaurant closure list has not been done yet though.

TTFN
'05 Santa Fe
'07 Newport Bay
'08 Santa Fe
'09 Disneyland Hotel
'10 Santa Fe
'12 Sequoia Lodge
'13 Santa Fe
'14 New York
'15 Sequoia Lodge
'17 Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest)
I also visited in '98, '00, '02 & '03 and stayed offsite

waddle_thepenguin

• Give a little whistle
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 07:05:12 pm »
Is the website still being updated?

There's bits which don't seem to have been done in quite a while and I'm planning for our October trip.

Thanks guys
"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day."

Aug 2012 - Explorer's Hotel
Oct 2017 - New York Hotel

Trekkie101

• You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!
    • http://dlrpr.com
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 11:18:43 pm »
It's a lot of work to keep those sort of sites updated, and Disney have made some of the work harder and harder over the years for some of the automatic tools.

I've been trying to do an auto tool that syncs the park hours for a little bit - but it takes a little time.

Normally Anthony pops up every now and then and does a large update.

ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE